We’re recruiting a Video Director to join Hub at Enterprise, our in-house creative agencySeptember 17, 2020
In this role you will be responsible for capturing, editing and producing videos for some of Canada’s largest businesses, brands and organizations. We’re looking for someone who can do it all, from filming to finished project.
The Video Director is a senior position amongst a team of a dozen young creative thinkers who are always looking for new and fresh ways to deliver for clients in a fast-paced environment. This often means working under tight timelines to get the job done. We’re looking for a team player who can bring fresh ideas to the table and contribute to creative development.
This individual will report to Enterprise’s Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience working in-house or at an agency. The position can be based in Hamilton or Toronto.
- Live-action filming, using Enterprise-owned camera equipment, lighting and gear; coordinating rentals when necessary.
- Editing and post-production.
- Planning and coordinating video shoots.
- Motion graphic and animation capabilities.
- Managing and engaging freelance videographers/editors and talent.
- Working with our senior consulting team to develop content strategies, creative ideas, video outlines, workback schedules and complete video proposals.
Skills and Requirements
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite/Premiere.
- Expert in operating camera gear, lighting and all aspects of live-action video shoots.
- Ability to produce high-quality motion-graphics and animations.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and eagerness to contribute to creative discussions.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects/tasks.
- Experience overseeing/managing freelancers and/or in-house staff.
- Knowledge in pricing video projects, building budgets, schedules and shot lists.
- Background in storyboarding and scriptwriting considered an asset.
- Willing to travel when necessary for client shoots and events.
- Access to a full suite of camera gear.
- Working with in-house support staff of graphic designers and motion graphic animators.
- Macbook Pro, monitors, Adobe Suite and all necessary software provided.
- Option to join company phone plan.
- Full health and dental benefits.
- Ability to work out of Toronto and Hamilton offices.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/work samples to email@example.com
Who We Are
Enterprise is a leading mid-sized Canadians strategic communications firm with expertise in government relations, public relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, and Edmonton.
Hub at Enterprise is our in-house, digital-first creative team. We bring ideas and communications strategies to life. Our designers, video producers, marketers and digital strategists help build, shape and move public opinion through emotionally-driven content and visual storytelling for some of Canada’s largest companies, brands and organizations.