Sarah Del Giallo
Director, Strategic Communications & Corporate Reputation Management
A sought-after writer, media trainer, and strategic communicator, Sarah brings her frontline experience in some of Canada’s largest newsrooms to help clients connect with the audiences they need and cut through the digital world’s sea of messaging.
Sarah manages the Enterprise team focused on communications strategy and support, issues management preparation and media training, and also project manages all work related to Enterprise Canada’s Indigenous Infrastructure and Development Practice — working closely with partner Indigenous communities to advance project efforts and, when required, identify solutions, strategies and positioning for communications, media and government relations challenges that can be barriers to meeting objectives.
- Held roles at Toronto Star, National Post and Microsoft Canada, most recently as senior production and team manager for Toronto Star’s digital platforms.
- Media trained C-suite executives, regulators and government officials, and is the lead media trainer for Enterprise Canada’s Women in Media Fellowship Program.
- Experience with private and public-sector clients in the education, energy, finance, infrastructure, health and consumer retail spaces.
- Background in digital UX (user experience for analog readers), interpreting analytics, and optimization.
- Graduate of Ryerson University’s journalism program.
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.