For any outsider, the intricates of Canada’s health care system can be almost impossible to comprehend. Nathan has a deep passion for improving the system and is equipped with knowledge of the many key players and influencers at both the provincial and federal levels of government. In addition, Nathan’s experience working in Manitoba and British Columbia, as well as the many relationships developed as a result, provides valuable insight to clients who are interested in growing their presence in Western Canada.
- Three years working in the Office of Manitoba’s Minister of Health, including two years as Chief of Staff during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout the most significant transformation of Manitoba’s health system in generations
- Served in a government and corporate affairs role at the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer
- Executive Assistant to the Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure and the Minister of Social Development and Social Innovation in British Columbia
- Experience with the federal government as Special Assistant, Parliamentary Affairs in the Office of the Minister of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- Graduate of the Clayton H. Riddell Graduate Program in Political Management at Carleton University and Huron University College at Western University
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.