Senior Consultant, Digital and Communications
Michelle is a digital and communications expert with a unique skillset that allows her to take on critical roles at Hub at Enterprise, our in-house creative agency, and on our major public affairs, issues management and public relations campaigns. She understands how to develop and execute creative communications and digital marketing strategies to effectively reach the public, media and government. She is one of our top project and client success managers for our long-term campaigns, and leads a number of files in the beverage alcohol and energy sectors.
- Before joining us, Michelle worked for CTV’s communications department
- Postgraduate certificate in public relations at Humber College in Toronto
- Communications degree from the University of Ottawa
- Certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Expertise in social media community management and digital campaigns.