Vice President, National Public Affairs and Southwestern Ontario Lead
Matthew Bondy is a government relations leader with experience stretching from the halls of Queen’s Park to one of North America’s largest tech incubators. As vice president, national public affairs, he plays a key role driving Enterprise Canada’s pan-Canadian initiatives while also managing the firm’s southwestern Ontario practice, anchored in Waterloo.
Matthew helps clients and partners win in the public affairs space where government relations and communications intersect.
His advocacy has helped secure procurement reform at both senior levels of government to benefit domestic innovators, while raising $100M in public-and-private funds for clients and their programs.
Matthew is a thought leader on foreign affairs and public policy.
- Deputy Chief of Staff to the Premier of Ontario
- Board Chair at the Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Vice President at Communitech, one of North America’s largest tech incubators
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal recipient
- Bylines in the National Post, Toronto Star, Australian Naval Review, Foreign Policy Magazine, Centre for International Governance Innovation, and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute.
- Former Army Reservist
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.