Vice President, General Manager
Margaret is our project management ace, which is why she’s been a part of so many of our campaigns. She knows planning properly, communicating clearly, and managing people well are key to getting things done right—on time and on budget. As our general manager, she’s among the first in every morning and the last out every night to make sure we deliver what we say we will.
- Managed several government events, including Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers’ meetings, and the Premier’s Conference on Education.
- Helped clients work with local communities on a broad range of issues—from the health impacts of low-level radiation to building a major highway through their backyard.
- Experience at Queen’s Park in the Progressive Conservative research office and a minister’s office.
- Director at the charity Margaret’s, which provides homecare, mental health, and community supports for women with mental health challenges.
- Director at the Mickiewicz Foundation, which provides post-secondary scholarships.
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.