Health Practice Lead
Few policy areas are as complex as health care. So it’s a good thing Katie’s strong policy background, deep experience in the sector, and talent as an issues manager help clients find their way around. Combining strong relationships with key decision makers and a keen strategic mind, Katie brings a unique lens to our work that health care agencies, not-for-profits, and companies depend on more and more.
- Issues manager for Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, dealing with the most urgent files across the province
- Lead policy advisor for Ontario’s mental health strategy
- Research experience developed working as a Research Fellow at the Centre for International Governance and Innovation, an independent think tank
- Master’s in International Public Policy from the Balsillie School of International Affairs from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Dedicated volunteer in, and advocate for, the mental health sector
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.