Jeff is a digital native with a background in multimedia journalism and social media marketing. He leads our creative agency, Hub at Enterprise, and plays a key role in strategy and content creation for our strategic communications, issues management, mobilization and advocacy campaigns.
His digital skills are in demand. Regularly, he’s been seconded from us to staff communications war rooms for public and private-sector clients dealing with large and complex issues ranging from energy to beverage alcohol to corporate restructuring. Since joining the firm in 2015, he’s helped grow our digital practice and brings a creative lens to our public affairs, corporate communications and consumer public relations projects. Not for nothing was he named one of PR in Canada’s Top 30 under 30.
- Former multimedia journalist and editor specializing in digital content including photography, video, web design and social media.
- Wet his political campaign feet as a digital strategist for a Toronto mayoral candidate in 2018.
- Put his expertise in digital marketing, online community management, writing and content development to work in everything from an Ontario Hockey League team to a restaurant chain to a large sporting goods retailer.
- Freelance reporting and op-ed contributor to various national, local and online outlets, including The Globe and Mail, Postmedia, The Huffington Post and The Hockey News magazine.
- Dean’s List graduate and recipient of the Associate Dean’s Award of Excellence in Niagara College’s Public Relations Graduate Program.