Jeff knows first-hand how the digital world is shaping the media world. His background as a multimedia journalist and digital marketer helps him leading how our digital, design, and strategic communications teams work every day.
His digital skills are in demand. Regularly, he’s been seconded from us to staff war rooms for public- and private-sector clients dealing with large and complex issues. Not for nothing was he named one of PR in Canada’s Top 30 under 30.
- Former multimedia journalist and editor specializing in digital content including photography, video, page design and social media.
- Wet his political feet as a digital strategist for a Toronto mayoral candidate in 2018.
- He’s put his expertise in digital marketing, online community management, writing and content development to work in everything from an Ontario Hockey League team to a restaurant chain to a large sporting goods retailer.
- Freelance reporting and op-ed contributor to various national, local and online outlets, including The Globe and Mail, Postmedia, The Huffington Post and The Hockey News magazine.
- Dean’s List graduate and recipient of the Associate Dean’s Award of Excellence in Niagara College’s Public Relations Graduate Program.