Vice President, Western Canada
We can’t think of anyone better than Erika to be our first VP in Western Canada. She knows Alberta’s government inside and out—from the premier’s office to the heart of policy-making and most things in between. She knows politics, too. She was elected as the first president of the United Conservative Party and managed its digital content during the winning 2019 campaign. And she knows the private and not-for-profit sectors well, owning her own business, managing a large company’s brand, and being active in the community.
- President of the United Conservative Party of Alberta.
- Heaps of experience in the Government of Alberta including senior manager of government communications in the premier’s office, senior advisor to a minister, and caucus liaison to the government’s policy coordination office
- Managed the brand and reputation of a major utility based in Edmonton
- Owned her own small business
- Board experience at the Fort Edmonton Park and the Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Sign-up to receive our updates in real-time directly to your inbox.