Some say the best way of learning is by doing and Carly has been working within the health care system for over six years. Carly’s ability to strategize, activate stakeholders and execute on a plan supports health care agencies, not-for-profits and companies progress their agendas.
- Government relations and advocacy experience working on key strategic projects and hospital capacity initiatives at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Facilitated partnerships across multiple sectors, including community mental health, inpatient mental health, primary care and housing in support of mental health and addictions initiatives at the Waterloo- Wellington Local Health Integration Network.
- Master of Public Administration degree from Queen’s University’s School of Public Policy in Kingston and an Honours degree in Health Sciences with a minor in Political Sciences from the University of Western Ontario in London.
- 2020 CivicAction DiverseCity Fellow.
- Volunteer mentor for vulnerable young people through StepStones for Youth program in Toronto.