Barbara Fox brings unique leadership qualities to her role as CEO of Enterprise, combining experience, sound judgment and a proven ability to inspire excellence.
Barbara has overseen the growth of Enterprise into the firm it is today, guiding a team of public affairs, strategic communications and public relations professionals in their work for some of Canada’s largest organizations. She is widely respected for her strategic thinking and her ability to advise senior leaders on complex public affairs and communications issues. Above all, her skill at building strong relationships with clients, employees and decision-makers has been the hallmark of a career defined by loyalty and respect.
She has successfully led the Enterprise team through massive changes in technology and traditional approaches to our business. As a result, Enterprise has emerged as a firm with a unique combination of experience, expertise and capabilities to help clients achieve their goals in a constantly changing world.
- More than two decades at Enterprise, as Vice President, President and CEO.
- Government of Ontario Office of Protocol and International Relations managing royal visits by Queen Elizabeth and other members of the Royal Family, visits by heads of state and dignitaries including Nelson Mandela and the Pope.
- Member of the 1996 Toronto Olympic Bid.
- Press secretary to a provincial cabinet minister and Deputy Press Secretary to the Premier of Ontario.
- Corporate Relations for Magna International Inc., Principal of Media Concepts Communications Inc.
- Senior Consultant with Grey Canada, an international advertising and public relations agency.
- Member of the Board of Trillium Gift Of Life Network and Crime Stoppers Toronto.
- Member of the Worldcom Public Relations Group Board.
- Chair of St. Clements School, leading girls’ school in Canada.