Enterprise is recruiting a senior-level consultant to support our growing Health PracticeAugust 17, 2020
Senior Consultant (Health Practice)
This senior position is a unique opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complicated issues facing the country for many of Canada’s largest health companies, government agencies, and medical associations. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who is talented, motivated and ready to take on exciting work that delivers for our clients.
A strong understanding of the health care system and communications is a must. Previous experience in government or the public sector will be highly valued, along with a keen interest in the political process and being passionate about public policy. Digital campaigning experience is a valued asset.
- Staying up-to-date on current events, politics and public policy issues in health care.
- Developing and writing strategies and approaches to help our clients solve problems.
- Designing winning campaigns that bring together public policy, advocacy, media relations and/or digital elements.
- Dealing directly with clients, coordinating meetings and ensuring projects are progressing in line with client expectations.
- Writing briefing notes on policy and political files, press releases, digital content and speeches.
- Creating and maintaining productive relationships with government and industry stakeholders and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all with any and all lobbying and ethics requirements for public affairs professionals.
- Responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and developing pitches for new business opportunities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in health policy or health communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong understanding of the health care system in Ontario and Canada.
- Well versed on current affairs, political actors and major public policy files in Canada.
- A developed ability to provide strategic advice.
- Superior writing/editing skills with a demonstrated ability to synthesize complex content.
- Experience working on regulated marketing campaigns would be an asset.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills.
- Strong social and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, delegate and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support client relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint / KeyNote.
- Any additional languages spoken/written or experience with research would be a significant bonus.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org