Enterprise Looking for Graphic Design Freelancers (Ongoing)June 10, 2021
Position: Graphic Design Freelancer (Ongoing)
Location: Toronto, Hamilton or Ottawa
We’re building a list of trusted and talented design, illustrator and creative freelancers to work with that would be able to take on overflow projects. We work with a variety of large and small clients across various industries. We’re looking for all skill levels. Please include a portfolio.
What You’re Good At
- Bring awesome ideas and creative design work to our creative team.
- Design and produce compelling materials for projects requiring simple to complex deliverables.
- Create scalable designs that work across platforms.
- Handle a project from conceptualization to final product.
What You Bring
- Understanding of today’s digital-first landscape.
- Up-to-date on current design trends and practices.
- Proficiency Adobe Creative Suite particularly: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Illustration skills
- Understanding of typography, layout, composition and colour theory.
- Ability to balance brand guidelines and creativity.
- Capable of producing high quality creative assets under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Ability to convey graphic design recommendations in a productive manner.
- Experience with production of high-quality presentations using Keynote and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send a portfolio to email@example.com
Who We Are
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, and Edmonton.
Hub at Enterprise is our in-house, digital-first creative team. Our designers, video producers, marketers and digital strategists help build, shape and move public opinion through emotionally-driven content and visual storytelling for some of Canada’s largest companies, brands and organizations.