Enterprise is hiring a Public Affairs and Communications InternApril 20, 2021
Position: Public Affairs Intern
We’re looking for an ambitious intern to work with Enterprise consultants in assisting various public affairs and communications files.
In this role, you would be joining a team that specializes in strategic communications planning, issues management, digital campaigns, government advocacy, public relations and media training.
Alongside Enterprise staff you will
- Engage in monitoring of relevant client related issues
- Provide analysis to help support policy positions
- Perform searches and critically assess data
- Assist with writing briefs and proposals
- Understand government and issues management
- Identify target audiences
- Contribute to various client campaigns
- Be a contributor to brainstorms
- Prepare client communications, including project updates
- Prepare measurement and analytics reports
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program such as Political Science or Communications
- Have excellent command of written and verbal communications (French is an asset)
- Have strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail;
- Have demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Are a self-directed learner with demonstrated project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Have the ability to research and analyze information;
- Are proficient in software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Are a team player with initiative who will collaborate with the team and clients.
- Are a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, energetic and collaborative working environment
- You get to work with a team of tight-knit creative thinkers
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Hamilton and Ottawa.