Enterprise hiring Senior Public Relations ConsultantJanuary 8, 2021
Position: Sr. Public Relations Consultant
Location: Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa
We’re looking for an ambitious, media savvy communications pro to join our public relations team. In this role you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with members of the media, influencers and other audiences that help our clients build their brands and manage issues. Every day you’ll be working closely with our in-house creative agency, the Hub at Enterprise, to execute digital and paid strategies that amplify and support our storytelling.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience working in-house or at an agency. This position can be located in Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa.
What you’re good at
- Crafting compelling media pitches to help our clients secure top-tier media placements
- Development and planning of integrated public relations programs that may include media tours, events, conferences, interviews, influencer and social media strategies
- Managing sensitive issues and providing strategic counsel during a crisis
- Understanding digital, creative content, design and video production
- Contributing to creative brainstorms
- Analyzing and interpreting research data and providing recommendations and feedback
- Client communication, including project updates, reports and approvals
- Preparing measurement and analytics reports
- Participating in the new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation
What you bring
- Minimum 5 years in Public Relations (preferably agency experience)
- Education: post-secondary education in Public Relations or a related field
- Ability to coordinate and manage budgets
- Excellent command of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter etc.)
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Excellent command of written and verbal communications (French is an asset)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, energetic and collaborative working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A fully stocked beer and wine fridge
- You get to work with a team of tightknit creative thinkers
- Modern open-concept facilities located in great downtown neighbourhoods
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, and Edmonton.
Hub at Enterprise is our in-house, digital-first creative team. Our designers, video producers, marketers and digital strategists help build, shape and move public opinion through emotionally-driven content and visual storytelling for some of Canada’s largest companies, brands and organizations.