COVID-19 Update for December 18 2020 – 5:35PMDecember 18, 2020
In a media release issued Friday afternoon, the Ontario Government announced Hamilton will be joining Toronto and Peel in the Grey-Lockdown zone, and that five other public health regions will be changing their levels of restriction.
Toronto and Peel will remain in Lockdown and will be re-assessed on January 4th.
Public Health Regions Moving to Different Levels of Restriction
All but one of the six public health regions will be moving to a more severe level of restriction effective Monday, December 21st at 12:01 a.m.:
Grey – Lockdown
- City of Hamilton Public Health Services.
- Red – Control
- Brant County Health Unit.
- Niagara Region Public Health.
- Orange – Restrict
- Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Public Health.
- Yellow – Protect
- Timiskaming Health Unit.
- Green – Prevent
- Public Health Sudbury & Districts.
All other public health regions are unchanged.