Enterprise Looking to Hire Account Director, Corporate Communications
Enterprise is looking to hire a full-time Account Director, Corporate Communications to join its growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a major account for a global client in the food and agriculture sector.
In this role, you will join a team that specializes in strategic communications, issues and reputation management, digital campaigns, government advocacy, public relations and media training.
The ideal candidate would have 5-8+ years of agency experience, or comparable experience in the communications field.
This position can be located in Toronto (GTA) or Hamilton.
What You’re Good At
- Strategic thinking to support development implementation and strategies independently and with other team members
- Working on multiple issues simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Analyzing communications materials and tactics
- Developing effective communication products
- Coordinating external and internal communications flow
- Planning events, training sessions and press conferences
- Managing media inquiries and arranging interviews, statements, etc.
- Building long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
What You Bring
- Agency experience or relevant background in private or public sector offices
- Post-secondary education in communications, public relations or relevant experience
- A keen understanding of corporate communications needs and challenges, reputation management social media strategy, thought leadership, platform building and media relations.
- Strong client and project management skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and excellent command of written and verbal communications (French is an asset)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage budget
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working in food, agriculture and/or sustainability is an asset
- Fun, energetic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Modern open-concept facilities located in great downtown neighbourhoods
- You get to work with a team of tightknit creative thinkers
- A fully stocked beer and wine fridge
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Who We Are
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, Edmonton and Halifax.
Creative Currency is our full service digital and creative sister agency. Our designers, video producers, marketers and digital strategists help build, shape and move public opinion through emotionally-driven content and visual storytelling for some of Canada’s largest companies, brands and organizations.