Enterprise is recruiting a consultant to support our growing Health Practice
Position: Consultant (Health Practice)
Enterprise is looking for a Consultant in our Health Practice.
This senior position is a unique opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complicated issues facing the country for many of Canada’s largest health companies, government agencies, and associations. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who is talented, motivated and ready to take on exciting work that delivers for our clients.
A strong understanding of the health care system and communications is a must. Previous experience in government or the public sector will be highly valued, along with a keen interest in the political process and being passionate about public policy.
- Staying up-to-date on current events, politics and public policy issues in health care.
- Developing and writing strategies and approaches to help our clients solve problems.
- Designing winning campaigns that bring together public policy, advocacy, media relations and/or digital elements.
- Dealing directly with clients, coordinating meetings and ensuring projects are progressing in line with client expectations.
- Writing briefing notes on policy and political files, press releases, digital content and speeches.
- Creating and maintaining productive relationships with government and industry stakeholders and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all lobbying and ethics requirements for public affairs professionals.
- Responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and developing pitches for new business opportunities.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in health policy or health communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong understanding of the health care system in Ontario and Canada.
- Well versed on current affairs, political actors and major public policy files in Canada.
- A developed ability to provide strategic advice.
- Superior writing/editing skills with a demonstrated ability to synthesize complex content.
- Experience working on regulated marketing campaigns would be an asset.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills.
- Strong social and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, delegate and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support client relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Any additional languages spoken/written or experience with research would be a significant asset.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, and Edmonton.
Hub at Enterprise is our in-house, digital-first creative team. Our designers, video producers, marketers and digital strategists help build, shape and move public opinion through emotionally-driven content and visual storytelling for some of Canada’s largest companies, brands and organizations.