Enterprise expanding Western Canada practice
Position: Senior Consultant, Western Canada
Location: Victoria or Vancouver
Our Enterprise Western Canada practice continues to grow. We are looking for a dynamic and progressive public affairs expert to assist with our national public affairs and communications files.
Reporting to the Vice President, Western Canada, the Senior Consultant will join our team that specializes in strategic communications planning, issues management, digital campaigns, government advocacy, public relations and media training.
This position is a unique opportunity to build out our British Columbia practice and develop relationships with the Government of British Columbia.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who is talented, highly motivated, understands various levels of government, and has strong relationships with the new democrat party.
Have a working knowledge of the Canadian political system and demonstrated experience in government relations.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in government relations and public affairs
- Experience working with progressive governments, preferably in British Columbia and/or unions in western Canada considered an asset
- Skilled in social media, digital marketing, and advertising also considered an asset
- Ability to identify and gain access to key decision makers in British Columbia
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills are critical for this role
- Skilled to manage, prioritize and follow up with multiple stakeholders while maintaining a strong relationship with all
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and anticipate public policy and its implications through a keen understanding of the political, legislative, and regulatory frameworks
- Strong analytical, and conceptual thinking skills
- A self-starter with excellent judgement, leadership, and integrity
- Fun, energetic and collaborative working environment
- Ability to be our first on the ground consultant in British Columbia and to lead and grow our practice
- You work with a team of tight-knit creative thinkers
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Enterprise is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in public relations, government relations, creative and digital. Our offices are located in Edmonton, Toronto, Hamilton, Halifax and Ottawa.