Phil is a seasoned government relations, issues management and strategic communications specialist who draws on his experience as a politician, political strategist and public relations professional to help our clients reach their goals in their dealings with government at every level. He has been involved at a senior level in federal, provincial and municipal campaigns and has represented Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies and environmental coalitions.
Phil leads Enterprise’s municipal affairs practice, bringing his decades of experience to help clients navigate the complex halls of city halls across Ontario.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“Public institutions are increasingly complex and it takes a deft hand to navigate their hallways. I love planning a path through the maze, and showing our clients the route to success. The right strategy isn’t always the most obvious one. I draw on past experience and current knowledge of government to get where we want to be.”
- Former Member of the Legislature, and Ontario Cabinet Minister, holding portfolios Skills Development and Youth.
- Ran the campaign policy department for the current Mayor of Toronto.
- Served as Secretary of the Mayor’s Task Force on Toronto Community Housing.
- Managed provincial and federal riding campaigns and ran communications for an Ontario election campaign.
- Ran public relations campaigns for international clients in Canada and also in Washington, New York, Los Angeles and London.