Position: Summer Intern, communications and public relations co-ordinator
Enterprise is looking to hire a public relations and communications coordinator on a short-term contract running through May-September 2018.
This is an entry-level position and recent graduates from recognized PR and communications programs are encouraged to apply. Attention to detail, public speaking, and strong organizational skills are all required, along with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines while handling shifting priorities on a regular basis. Enterprise is a fast-paced atmosphere. The successful hire will work out of “The Hub,” a dynamic, open concept office in our Toronto location.
The candidate earning the role will be exposed to all aspects of a full-service communications firm, including public relations, government relations and communications, and will work on a range of different files. Previous experience, including monitoring, press release writing and an understanding of influencer outreach is expected. A high degree of social media savvy is also a prerequisite for any candidate.
Duties will include:
- Press release writing, media advisories and pitches
- Social media writing and content
- Administrative duties
- Media monitoring
- Attending meetings
- Hosting events and activations
- Copy editing
- Other duties as assigned
Nice to have skills:
- Digital skills are an asset: Experience in Google analytics, Word Press, website building or design or advanced social media skills are appreciated.
- Experience with video filming and editing.
- Experience with MailChimp, Cision, Informart, Meltwater, Crimson Hexagon and other digital PR/marketing tools
Enterprise is a dynamic environment. Office hours will fluctuate at times and can include weekend and evening work.
Applicants are encouraged to send resumes and any supporting material to email@example.com.