Jeff plays a leading role on Enterprise’s digital, creative services and strategic communications teams, working on high stakes campaigns and projects for some of the largest companies and organizations in Canada. Drawing from his background as a multimedia journalist for a major Canadian newspaper chain, and as a digital marketer, he helps develop and execute digital-driven strategies, from paid advertising, social media community management, and creative content, to mobilization and advocacy campaigns, media relations and influencer engagement, and issues management. Since joining Enterprise in 2015, Jeff has also been seconded to several public and private-sector clients for extended periods to manage media relations and communications war rooms.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“Communications and advertising play a critical role in shaping public opinion and policy, and digital is at the heart of it all. Whether it’s developing strategies, creating content, or persuading people to take action on the issue or cause we’re working on, knowing the work we do every day touches Canadians and helps shape the future is what drives me.
The tougher the challenge, the harder it is to win on an issue, the more fun it is to tackle.”
- Former multimedia journalist and editor specializing in digital content including photography, video, page design and social media.
- Experience working as a digital strategist in municipal election campaign war rooms, including a 2018 Toronto Mayoral campaign.
- Expertise in digital marketing, online community management, writing and content development, drawing from positions as an advisor for Toronto’s Grand Electric restaurant group, an in-house digital director for a major Ontario-based sporting goods retailer, and in internships with the Ontario Hockey League’s Niagara IceDogs and The Hockey News magazine.
- Freelance reporting and op-ed contributor to various national, local and online outlets, including The Globe and Mail, Postmedia, The Huffington Post and The Hockey News magazine.
- Recipient of PR in Canada’s 2016 Top 30 Under 30 Award for his work in social media.
- Dean’s List graduate and recipient of the Associate Dean’s Award of Excellence in Niagara College’s Public Relations Graduate Program.