A skilled writer, media tactician, digital specialist and community manager, Jeff plays a key role in our integrated communications practice, using the latest digital tactics and tools to help our clients achieve their goals online, in the media and with government.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“The media and communications landscape is drastically evolving and digital has become a key part of any business, project or strategy. I’ve experienced this first-hand as a multimedia journalist, a social media marketer and now, as a communicator.
What drives me is endless possibilities that come with this evolution—the new tools, platforms, apps and technologies that enable us to break through barriers to activate supporters, target audiences, drive conversions or generate media impressions.”
- Former multimedia journalist and copyeditor specializing in digital content including photography, video, design and social media.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and online community management as an advisor for Toronto’s Grand Electric restaurant group and as an in-house coordinator for a sporting goods retailer and the Ontario Hockey League’s Niagara IceDogs.
- Freelance, op-ed and blog contributor to various national, local and online outlets including The Globe and Mail, Postmedia, The Huffington Post and The Hockey News magazine.
- Recipient of PR in Canada’s Top 30 Under 30 Award for his work in social media.
- Dean’s List graduate and recipient of the Associate Dean’s Award of Excellence in Niagara College’s Public Relations Graduate Program.