An experienced CFO with over 20 years in the financial industry, Errol plays a driving role in maintaining the financial strength of Enterprise. Errol sets the internal controls and drives key financial strategy across the group. His work stretches across all areas but most importantly he works to keep our activities measured and profitable. Because of Errol’s diligent management, our consultants are able to give Enterprise’s clients undivided focus and high quality service.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“Stability and certainty are at the core of every successful business, especially in a financial landscape that is constantly evolving. Sound financial management means that clients should never experience any disruption in a firm’s delivery of services.
My passion for finance and ensuring that companies keep abreast with changes in the financial landscape globally keeps me ticking. I keep Enterprise ahead of the game by maintaining our compliance in all areas and anticipating changes before they happen.”
- Over 18 years demonstrated experience leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports to summarize and forecast financial position.
- Proven expertise in driving efficiency and productivity through evaluation of financial management systems and implementation of process improvements.
- CPA Professor at Centennial College.
- Played key roles in financial restructuring of major group of companies.
- Active member of a number of Chartered Accounting organizations such as CPA and ACCA.