Dennis brings a wealth of marketing, digital and communications experience to help our clients sell their message, move public opinion and execute outreach strategies. He has served as an advertising and marketing advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, held a senior strategic communications role for a federal party leader and been involved in numerous election campaigns across the country. His private sector experience includes leading marketing and digital operations for a major media company in Toronto.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“I’m a marketer at heart and winning over an audience with the right research, strategy and execution is what it’s all about. What drives me is staying ahead of the game to win. I’ve always believed in the power of simple, clear communications that cut through the noise. In a digital world, it’s more important than ever to be innovative and cutting-edge to reach your audience, inform them and ultimately persuade them to take the right action.“
- Extensive experience on Parliament Hill, including a senior role in the Prime Minister’s Office.
- Directed adverting and marketing for a major national election campaign
- Oversaw strategic communications for the Leader of the Opposition
- A member of the executive management team, and marketing and digital lead, for a major media company in Toronto
- Graduate of the Public Affairs and Policy Management Program (Specialization in Strategic Public Opinion Analysis) from Carleton University