WHAT DRIVES ME
“I’m a marketer at heart and winning over an audience with the right research, strategy and execution is what it’s all about. What drives me is staying ahead of the game to win. I’ve always believed in the power of simple, clear communications that cut through the noise. In a digital world, it’s more important than ever to be innovative and cutting-edge to reach your audience, inform them and ultimately persuade them to take the right action.”
- Extensive experience on Parliament Hill, including a senior role in the office of Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Directed advertising and marketing efforts for a number of national and provincial election campaigns.
- Oversaw strategic communications for the Leader of the Opposition, Rona Ambrose.
- A member of the executive management team, and marketing and digital lead, for a major media company in Toronto.
- Graduate of the Public Affairs and Policy Management Program (Specialization in Strategic Public Opinion and Policy Analysis) from Carleton University.