As the creative visionary, David makes sure that everything he touches turns into a beautiful piece of artwork. Whether it is for print, digital or video, David possesses a multifaceted skill set that helps deliver effective communication strategies across multiple platforms. Even though he is not yet a father, David is never short on delivering puns and bad jokes.
WHAT DRIVES ME
“They say that you should do what you love, and love what you do. Until I figure out how to make money watching Pixar movies or sleeping, I have immersed myself in the creative world of graphic design.
It’s true that I despise Comic Sans, but only when it is used to target any other age group over 4 years old. My love for a well-designed collateral surpasses time, energy, and hunger. I take a lot of pride in everything I do and I make sure that I can put a smile on your face, whether in the form of a creative design, bad jokes, or cats.”
- Holds an honours Diploma for Graphic Design from George Brown College
- Provisional Member of the Association of Registered Graphic Designers
- Worked for multiple non-for profit groups including the Aphasia Institute, and the Canadian Urban Institute
- Experience with branding, motion graphics, videos, promotional materials, website design, and illustration.
- Had a Youtube account since 2006, specializes in viral videos, funny videos, and cat videos
- More than 25 years of experience as a Filipino, looking forward to a few more years.